By 2025, the Faculty of Agriculture will be know as a leading and internationally standardized higher education institution that plays an active role in the development of science and technology, the sustainable management of natural resources, and development of agribusiness management.
- To encourage the moral value and awareness to manage the agricultural and environmental sector as respecting to GOD creation
- To implement and develop an international standard of educational process in competence, and have good ethics
- To integrate the teaching and learning process with interdisciplinary in sustainable agriculture sector as well as disseminate science and technology to improve socio-economics value
In line with the vision and missions, the goals of Faculty of Agriculture-University of Brawijaya are stated below:
- To produce agriculture graduates who are profesional, competent, ethical as well as having strong work ethos and able to competence at international level
- To develop the science and technology of sustainable agriculture and agribusiness management
- To promote the community empowerment through the application of science and technology in sustainable agriculture and agribusiness management.